Skip To Main Content

Header Holder

Canvas Menus

District Canvas Menu


school & Program

Site Info Canvas

Search Canvas

Horizontal Nav


Housing Resources and Support


Community Housing Resources and Support

Community Stabilization Project-

Provides tenant stability, support, advocacy and resources to assist renters.  For further information or for assistance, call 651-225-8778

Neighborhood House- 

Utilize the Family Resource Center by calling 651-789-3602.

Housing stability, support, and resources can be found at neighb.org/program/housing-stability

Rent Help MN


Ramsey County-

Financial Assistance Services: All Financial Assistance intake appointments will be completed over the phone. If you need to schedule an appointment or speak with your financial worker, please call 651-266-4444. For questions regarding Ramsey County METS Medical Assistance cases, call 651-266-3870. 


Metro Shelter Hotline: 1-888-234-1329

Provides information about emergency shelter and transitional housing for metro-area single adults, families, and youth.  

SPPS- Project REACH (Realizing the Educational Achievement of Children experiencing Homelessness)

Project REACH is a Saint Paul Public Schools shelter and street-based program focused on supporting school stability for homeless children and young people.  The website contains a number of resources.  More information can be found at spps.org/projectreach or by calling 651-231-0404.

National Healthcare for the Homeless COVID-19 Site: https://nhchc.org/clinical-practice/diseases-and-conditions/influenza/

Ramsey County Information and Resources:

  • Families with at least one minor child in need of emergency shelter should call 211, the United Way's Helpline and Crisis Line, for a prescreen. If a family is currently unsheltered, they can also call Ramsey County's Homeless Services Team directly during business hours at 651-266-7818.
  • Per the Governor’s Executive Order, evictions cannot be filed in Minnesota at this time. We encourage all households to continue paying as much as possible towards rent each month. While households cannot be evicted, they can fall too far behind in rent for assistance. Households that need assistance with rent or a notice of late rent should contact Financial Assistance Services at 651-266-4444 or a Family Homelessness Prevention and Assistance Program (PDF).
  • The Safe Space, operated by Model Cities, is open and accepting shelter guests under relatively normal service. Capacity is slightly reduced because of social distancing recommendations.
  • For more information, see Housing Services & Support.
Image App

Families seeking Housing and Shelter:  For coordinated entry, call United Way 211 at 651-291-0211 to complete an initial eligibility review.